Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Off to the Races

Finally beat my body into submission and slept the whole night last night!.  Adjusting to a 9 hour timezone difference is tough.  Took me 6 days this time.  If we weren't doing tourist activities I could have gradually adjusted (like we do when we return) but then I'd of missed out on a lot of stuff (I'd be sleeping when all the tourist stuff is open).

Off to see the city sites.  We'll post some pictures later during our mid-afternoon break.  We got a recommendation from a few different people last night for local cuisine - a place called Sokol i think (I know where it is).  We're supposed to try the wild game plate and there's a house dish (can't pronounce it).  We'll see but it's a high probability we'll head there around dinner time (which is like 7:30 or 8:00 here in the city).

No comments:

Post a Comment