Thursday, September 8, 2016

Counting Down to Portugal

House sitter is on the way.  Got 24 hours worth of flying ahead (Seattle - SFO - CDG - Lisbon).  A few more dinners at home and we’re off.  

Carolyn has us both packed (what 5 days early?) except for the backpacks we’ll take on board the plane.  1 regular sized suitcase each for roughly a month.  

I’ve got Euros (and Pounds).  Gotta get an international drivers license though I don’t know why (I’ve never been asked for it).  Need to pack whatever electronics we’re taking (though I’ve loaded music/movies on the iPads).  

I do have a lot of last minute work administrivia to finish up but it seems manageable.

Our ride to the airport is set.

Guess I’ve got to procrastinate on that work stuff so I can have some last minute panic (just kidding).

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment