Thursday, October 2, 2014

Inverness in a Few Pics

IMG 3292 A quick detour off the road to Inverness is the Loch Ness Center and Exhibit IMG 3290 This is me standing in front of the very one man sub they used in the 80's to hunt for the elusive "Nessie". Carolyn and I both believe they've found her but that scientists are hiding the truth from us. IMG 3294 This is the "Inverness Castle" - it's really just a court house but it sort of looks like a Castle. IMG 3299 This is a shot of our hotel. IMG 3305 Looking up the river Ness IMG 3310 There's a giant pedestrian walk way the the center of Inverness. That's pretty cool but it's mostly chain shops - which isn't too cool. So Inverness will stand out for me because I had haggis, tatties, and neeps for the first time there. And I'm not even embarrassed by it. That said once was enough for Inverness (and haggis, tatties, and neeps).

No comments:

Post a Comment