Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Oxford

 I can’t believe it but I can’t find any older posts about Oxford. Not sure why, I’m pretty sure I have posted about it before but anyway…

I like Oxford but it’s honestly worth about a day. The colleges are pretty but kind of look a lot alike. Lot’s of coffee shops, pubs, history, and some shopping (there’s the “covered market” that’s loaded with food and a few fun shops).  Anyway here are a few photos from this trip. The first three of these are from the Christ Church cathedral and the rest around town. You can see the day started a bit rainy but the sun came out and it ended up being a nice day.












UPDATE: So it turns out we were in Oxford in 2016. I wrote a lot about Portugal but almost nothing about the UK. Here was our itinerary in the UK in 2016:
  • Brighton
  • Bath
  • Oxford
  • London
I’m writing this down now so when I search I realize I didn’t write much about it. Also have trips from 2018 and 2019 I didn’t write much for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment